Google will be “pausing” all flash creative by default in the next release update of Chrome, which is anticipated to be released late this summer.
When you’re on a web page that runs Flash, we’ll intelligently pause content (like Flash animations) that aren’t central to the web page, while keeping central content (like a video) playing without interruption. If Chrome accidentally pauses something you were interested in, you can just click it to resume playback.
- * All mobile devices are supported by HTML5 which means there will not be any dependability on Plugin/Flash issue with HTML5.
- * HTML5 is free and easy to code.
- * HTML5 can be used to create the ads which can run on Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile devices easily.
- * HTML5 help to built the ads which are responsive in nature which mean width of the ad will be adjusted as per device.
- * SEO support is one of the biggest advantages of HTML5 for modern-day marketers aiming to rank higher on search engines.
- * HTML5 enables better form fields and search boxes, which is advantageous for businesses looking to encourage visitors to sign forms or spend some time browsing the site.
- * Vector-based – eliminates the need for raster-based movie files with large file sizes.
- * Flash allows for a lot of interactivity, supporting audio, animation, and advanced video handling
- * Supported by 99% of browsers